Tex’s Transmissions Complete Auto & Truck Care is one of Central Kentucky’s leaders in the automotive and truck repair and maintenance business. We take great pride in providing professional, reliable service for our many customers. There’s a reason we’ve earned a 5.0 rating on Google, and we aim to keep it that way. We’re always looking for technicians who are dedicated and ambitious, who work hard, do the job right, and aim to please our customers.
Our work environment is friendly, professional and very clean (see the photos below). It’s air conditioned. Our goal is always to get the job done on time and correctly, but we also enjoy working together. We use state-of-the-art tools and technology to diagnose vehicles and communicate clearly and accurately with our customers.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Auto Repair Technician to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Tex’s is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to APPLY NOW….
- Ensure that all vehicles are safely transported and positioned on all life equipment;
- Maintain a personal tool set with everything needed for diagnostics and repair;
- Diagnose all current issues with vehicles;
- Attend weekly safety meetings;
- Work with Service Writer to complete estimates for customers;
- Keep detailed records of all part, fluids and time for each project;
- Maintain a clean and safe shop environment;
- Have the ability to use an Android tablet to complete inspections and estimates.
- Valid Driver License;
- Manufacturer-specific training preferred;
- Five (5)-plus years of experience in relevant field;
- Attention to detail and the ability follow direction precisely;
- Skilled in the operation of shop machinery;
- Knowledge of OBD1 and ODB2;
- Familiarity with Versus Pro or other similar diagnostic systems;
- The ability to work overhead and bent over for long periods of time;
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds unassisted.
If you’re able to fulfill these responsibilities and meet these qualifications, please apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
There are two ways to apply:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Vacation
- *Cash Vacation Assistance Bonus
- Minimum 5 Years Experience
- Hourly Pay Based on Experience
- Ultra-Clean, Air Conditioned Shop
- No Nights/Weekends Required*
What’s a Cash Vacation Assistance Bonus?
As part of your paid vacation, we want you and your entire family to enjoy quality time together. So, if you take your family along on vacation, we’ll reimburse up to $1,000 of your costs. For example, if you rent a condo in Florida for a week, Tex will cover up to $1,000 of the cost. Spend $1,000 on Disney World tickets for the family? Tex has got it. Going on a cruise with the family? Tex will cover up to $1,000 of the cost. This is a reimbursement only, with paid receipts required for Tex to cover your cost. Now that’s a fun benefit for the whole family!
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME